14 karat gold lapis lazuli with horn and pearl earrings by ethical fine jewelry designer Washed Ashore.
Inspired by the legendary Queen Cleopatra, who was known to use ground up Lapis stones as eyeshadow and drank a cocktail made with a dissolved pearl to assert her wealth and power, this collection celebrates female might and mystery.
- 14 karat gold - 100% recylcled gold
- Lapis lazuli and Pearl - post-consumer upcycled stones: removed and upcycled from previous jewelry
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar
- Clean water manufacturing: Internal water recycling system
- Carbon-Free shipping: shipping emissions offset
7 working days
Customs Duties & Taxes may apply. Shipped from USA